- All class registration is online only. Children must be registered online prior to class attendance.
- We do not automatically enroll children from prior sessions into the next session.
- Although we do our best to accommodate everyone, classes fill up quickly. If a student begins a session after more than 2 classes, tuition will be prorated.
- New participants may take one trial class prior to signing up for the session.
- Trial classes will not be offered the first week of a new session.
- Arrangements for make-up sessions must be made with the office beforehand. Walk-ins will not be accommodated.
- Make-ups must be completed within the session.
- The first class of each session cannot be used for make-ups.
- Weather cancellations will conform with the South Orangetown School System. You may also phone our office at 845-398-1000 after 8 AM.
- You are welcome to schedule a make-up for any cancelled class.
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed classes.
- Girls should wear leotards or shorts/leggings with a t-shirt. Bare feet are mandatory. Long hair must be in a pony tail. No jewelry is permitted with the exception of post earrings.
- Boys should wear gym shorts or sweat pants with a t-shirt. Bare feet are mandatory.
- For safety reasons jeans, shoes, hoods and belts are not permitted. Pants should be no longer than ankle length when shoes are removed.
- Parents are welcome in the waiting area next to the gym to observe classes or upstairs in the bleachers.
- No parents or siblings are permitted on the gym floor except in the Mom/Dad & Me classes.
- All children need to be supervised until class begins and be picked up promptly at the end of class. They may not be dropped off for a class more than 10 minutes early.
- Please be on time for class. The first minutes of class are used to stretch and warm up muscles & increase heart rate. This is important in preventing injury and promoting progress in the sport.
- Within the class, students are grouped according to their age, ability, and skill level. Children will be taught skills which follow a progression from basic to harder skills.
- Please make sure your child uses the restroom before class.