Galaxy Gymnastics Summer Camp 2018
Give your child a summer vacation that's out of this world!
Galaxy Gymnastics Summer Camp Activities
2 morning and 2 afternoon sessions of gymnastics instruction, morning arts and crafts, gymnastics games, and outdoor field and water play.
- Ages: 4-12 yrs.
- Hours: 9:00am-4:00pm; Half Day-9:00am-1:00pm or 12:00-4:00pm
- Early drop off and late pick up M-Th are available with prior reservations and a credit card on file for automatic fee charge.
- Tuition: M-F $450 $90/day, $180/two days, $270/three days
- Half Day Tuition: M-F $350; $70/day, $140/two days, $210/three days
- Morning and afternoon snack and juice provided by Galaxy Gymnastics
- Online Registration: Completed registration must be submitted for each child at least 24 hours prior to the camper's first day.
- Appropriate Camper Attire: leotard (for girls), bicycle shorts, basketball shorts, leggings, t-shirts or tank tops.
- Lunch: All campers, including half-day campers, must bring lunch. Refrigeration is available. (No nut products allowed)
- Extended hours: M-Th at $5/first 15 minutes or $15/up to 1 hour, per child. Fridays only early arrival care is available. Prior
arrangement must be made. Early arrival only for Fridays.
- Additional things to pack for camp: a towel, flip flops and a bathing suit.
50% of the total tuition must be paid at registration. Camp tuition must be paid in full at least 2 weeks prior to each week of camp.
If you cancel at least one week before your child's start date, the payment is refundable, minus a $25.00 administrative fee.
Enroll in Galaxy Gymnastics Summer Camp by selecting a Week
To enroll for less than 5 days per week, scroll down and make your selection. Phone us before 5:00pm that evening to tell us specifically which days your child(ren) will attend and the camp registration and tuition will be adjusted accordingly.
Walk-ins will only be accommodated if space is available.
All camp registration must be completed and paid at least 24 hours before the chosen day(s). Tuition for walk-in registration and registration/tuition received less that 24 hours prior will be increased by $10 per day.